Constitution of the Republic of
1. The Republic of Kazakhstan shall recognize
political and ideological diversity.
1.Human rights and freedoms in the Republic of
Kazakhstan shall be recognized and guaranteed in accordance with
2. Human rights and freedoms shall belong to
everyone by virtue of birth, be recognized as absolute and
inalienable, and define the contents and implementation of laws and
other regulatory legal acts.
5. Exercise of citizenís human rights and freedoms
must not violate rights and freedoms of other persons, infringe on
the constitutional system and public morals.
1. Everyone shall have the right to inviolability of
private life, personal or family secrets, protection of honor and
2. Everyone shall have the right to confidentiality
of private deposits and savings, correspondence, telephone
conversations, postal, telegraph and other messages. Limitation of
this right shall be permitted only in the cases and according to the
procedure directly established by law.
3. State bodies, public associations, officials, and
the mass media must provide every citizen with the possibility to
obtain access to documents, decisions and other sources of
information concerning his rights and interests.
2. Everyone shall have the right to determine and
indicate or not to indicate his national, party and religious
1. The freedom of speech and creative activities
shall be guaranteed. Censorship shall be prohibited.
2. Everyone shall have the right to freely receive
and disseminate information by any means not prohibited by law. The
list of items constituting state secrets of the Republic of
Kazakhstan shall be determined by law.
3. Propaganda of or agitation for the forcible
change of the constitutional system, violation of the integrity of
the Republic, undermining of the state security, and advocating war,
social, racial, national, religious, class and clannish superiority
as well as the cult of cruelty and violence shall not be allowed.